Welcome to Texas A&M University's Earthquake Engineering Education Project (EEEP).
Our mission is to increase high school teachers' and students' literacy about earthquake engineering by integrating appropriate knowledge, skills, and tools into STEM mathematics and science classrooms.
The EEEP Teacher Workshop:
- Integrate earthquake engineering materials into your classroom
- Stipends and housing provided; travel and food allowances
- Seven days at Texas A&M University
- Opportunity to collaborate with fellow Texas teachers
- Develop lesson plans to take back to your class
- Participate in a unique professional development experience
- Share enthusiasm for innovation
- Design interdisciplinary mathematics and science curriculum materials
- Explore how STEM domains come together in solving complex real-world problems